A cool challenge for young monster truck fans, combining 2 models
in 1 with a Monster Jam® Grave Digger® truck that rebuilds into an
Looking for a fun toy or gift for boys and girls who love Monster Jam®
trucks? The LEGO® Technic™ Monster Jam Grave Digger® 42118 pull-back truck
is packed with features that kids will love. Authentic touches include Grave
Digger graphics with ghost and fire details, plus huge tires, a movable flag and
red headlights. See the exciting world of Monster Jam come to life as kids
recreate the epic stunts of one of the most famous and iconic monster trucks of
Time for a new challenge? Great news! The Grave Digger model rebuilds into an
off-road buggy for even more building fun. Check out the free LEGO Building
Instructions app to find Instructions PLUS. This interactive guide includes zoom
and rotate tools to help kids get building. With vehicles that look and function
like the real thing, the LEGO Technic universe offers a great introduction to
engineering and mechanics for young LEGO fans.
- Let monster truck fans recreate favourite stunts with the LEGO®
- Cool features include the bendable flag which moves up and down and red
- Authentic features include huge tires, sticker details and more.
- The monster truck toy rebuilds into off-road buggy for more building
- With a pull-back motor, the monster truck and off-road buggy speed along
- This set is ideal for kids aged 7 and up who love Monster
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days