Embark on a cooperative epic adventure that is Folklore the
Find and destroy the source of the evil spreading its claws into the heart of
the land, decimating its people and resources. Free the denizens from the
scourge of vampirism and lycanthropy and expand your power and abilities. Are
you a survivor, or will you play as your ghost? Will you fall to the bloodlust
or the taint of lycanthropy yourself?
Folklore: The Affliction is an expandable ongoing horror RPG board game for
1–5 players that focuses on immersive storyline, strategic combat, character
development and intense character customization elements. Your successes and
failures, encounters and challenges can affect the entire group raising the ante
and fueling interaction.
- Play one of six customizable and unique characters in a quest to gain Lore
by conquering the supernatural Afflictions.
- Travel the land and enter dark locations where the action becomes a
miniature based dungeon crawl.
- Uncover deeper and more intriguing storylines as you go further into
darkness in your quest to drive the evil back into the hell it came from.
- Dying in Folklore is not the end for your character… dead characters play
on as their ghost with ethereal powers to strike down your foes from beyond
- You are never truly out of the action.
- Customizable abilities even include those that can strengthen your character
in the afterlife!
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days