Use your best deduction skills to place each duck on the board with
Can you place the three duck families so that all ducklings follow their
mothers? Can you follow the colour-based and numerical clues? A magnetic travel
game featuring 48 challenges, Deduction is a perfect travel companion.
Deducktion is a good game for kids age 6 to 12 and a nice introduction to
logic and deduction. Adults might like it too, but real puzzlers will probably
find it a little too easy. Just like all other magnetic SmartGames it has a
handy, compact format perfect for travel.
- Choose a challenge.
- Place all ducks on the game board according to following rules:
- Each challenge gives specific hints about the location of some ducks:
- A square with only a colour indicates that you must place a duck there with
that specific colour. It can have any number.
- A square with only a number indicates that you must place a duck there with
that specific number. It can have any colour.
- A square with both a colour and number indicates that the specific duck
with that colour and number must be placed there.
- Ducks of the same colour family must form a chain by being placed adjacent
to each other (horizontally or vertically). Number 1 needs to be adjacent to
number 2 of the same colour, number 2 needs to be adjacent to numbers 1 and
3 of the same colour, and so on. This chain can be straight but does not have
to be, as long as the corresponding numbers are adjacent (solutions will feature
chains of many different shapes).
- There is only 1 solution, which can be found at the end of the
Suitable for ages 6 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days