Cubic Fun: National Geographic: 3D Puzzle –
While you are building up this 3D puzzle from Cubicfun National Geographic
series, you will make new animal friends and get more knowledge from the
Rainforest. Compared with traditional puzzle, CubicFun's has a strong
three-dimensional sense so that your hands-on ability and logical thinking will
be fully encouraged. Learn while assembling, encourages kids hands-on ability,
and logical thinking. Compare with traditional puzzle, it has a strong
three-dimensional sense. Lots of fun: The whole family will get lots knowledge,
and will put the cartoon sticker on the book page while built up the model.
- While assembling, you will get lots of real world knowledge.
- The Arctic with 67 pieces including 28 page information booklet.
- It was made from EPS foam board, eco-friendly protection as well.
- Safe & Green: No tools and glue needed,easy to assemble.
- Encourages your hands-on ability, and logical thinking.
- Finished size 37 × 60 × 23 cm.
Suitable for ages 10 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days