Many people consider motorcycling a pure passion.
Thanks to Scrambler models premium motorcycle brand Ducati has landed a
genuine hit with aficionados. The Desert Sled is an enduro model featuring studs
on its profiled off-road tyres mounted on three-spoke wheels. The design stands
out and not only captivates veteran motorcyclists, but also the younger
generation of riders.
- Bruder has now added this impressive motorcycle to the range.
- Design elements, such as wire-spoke wheels, the exhaust or the motocross
elements have been taken over with an extremely high attention to detail.
- The model has simultaneously been equipped with functions, such as the
steered fork or spring-loaded rear axle.
- The racer is handled by a bworld figure featuring authentic clothing,
matching helmet and gloves.
- Made in Germany
Suitable for ages 4 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days