Grammar, punctuation and spelling: let's face it, important though
they are, these have never been the easiest topics to make fun,
Let BrainBox English come to the rescue, helping you sort out pronouns from
prepositions, adverbs from apostrophes and synonyms from syllables. The object
of the game is to study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based
on the roll of a die. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept,
and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
- Made from a minimum of 70% recycled material and designed in the UK, the
BrainBox range is fabulous fun.
- Great cross-generational family game
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for English enthusiasts or
children who need a little extra support with this subject
- Developed by an experienced primary school teacher
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired
- Made from at least 70% recycled material and designed in the UK
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck
- Fun and easy way to reinforce English learning
- Contents: 70 cards, 1 rules card, 1 sand timer, 1 dice
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days