Tensions have been high with the alien “bug” races of the
galaxy – the Zothren – and your ship has crash landed on the planet Hive
IV, one of the more renegade “bug” planets.
Alien Uprising: Zothren Invasion, a standalone game in the Alien Uprising
family, is played in two phases. During the first phase, the players go through
a card-drafting process to build robots which will be used to fight off an alien
invasion. Each robot will have six body parts, each with various weapons and
armor. Once the robots are fully constructed, the Zothren Invasion begins.
- Players work in a voluntary co-op fashion to defend earth from the
- If all of the robots are destroyed by the Zothren, humanity is lost.
- However, if the requisite number of aliens are successfully defeated
- The player who controls the robot that has the accumulated the most Zothren
losses is the victor.
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days