Say goodbye to boredom and challenge your mind and each other with this
family-fun puzzle game! Q-bitz offers three types of visual challenges, making
it the perfect game for multiple playing styles. Round one of this popular
MindWare game is all about speed as players race to manipulate their cubes to
copy the pattern on the Q-bitz pattern card. In round two, players roll all of
their cubes on the table like dice. Using the cubes as rolled (face up), players
place as many cubes as possible in the tray to recreate the pattern shown on the
card. Players race to re-roll all remaining unusable cubes until they roll the
shapes that are needed to complete the pattern. Round three really tests brain
power: players study the pattern card for ten seconds, flip it face down and
then re-create the pattern from memory!
- Teaches symmetry, visual dexterity and friendly competition
- Stimulates the brain to use spatial reasoning and memory skills
- Offers 3 ways to play and design cards that vary in difficulty, making it
an exciting fast-paced game for all ages
- Includes 80 Q-bitz cards, 4 wooden trays and 4 sets of 16 cubes
- Major Fun Award
- NAPPA National Parenting Publications Gold Award
- Parents' Choice Gold Award
- Tillywig Brain Child Award
- iParenting Media Award
The Dice Tower Seal of Approval is a trademark of The Dice Tower, LLC
and is used with permission.
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days