The wheels on the bus go 'round and 'roun… and kids will play with
this puzzle over and over!
Lift the six pieces of the school bus to reveal different pictures underneath
that show what's happening, and to hear the different verses of the classic
children's song. Sing along as the wipers go, “swish, swish, swish,” the
horn goes, “beep, beep, beep,” and more!
- The lyrics are on the back of the sturdy wooden resting board to help kids
learn the words.
- Shaped wooden pieces with durable plastic pegs are easy for small hands to
grasp, making this a perfect preschool puzzle (ages 2+) that helps with fine
motor skill development, as well as auditory processing
- One-piece wooden peg puzzle plays verses of the wheels on the bus when
pieces are lifted
- Pictures under pieces reveal what's happening
- Song lyrics included on wooden puzzle board
- Uniquely shaped wooden pieces with sturdy plastic pegs are easy
Suitable for ages 2 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days