Build and display your own Harley-Davidson Fat Boy
Explore the finer details of iconic engineering with the LEGO® Creator
Expert 10269 Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® motorcycle. Developed in partnership
with Harley-Davidson, this highly detailed LEGO motorcycle captures the magic of
the real-life machine, from its solid-disc Lakester wheels with beefy tyres to
its teardrop fuel tank with printed logos and inbuilt speedometer. Other
features include a Milwaukee-Eight® engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust
pipes, handlebar steering, moveable gearshift pedal and brake levers, kickstand
and a sturdy display stand. Finished with a dark red and black colour scheme,
this amazing display model makes a truly iconic centerpiece for the home or
office. This advanced LEGO set provides an immersive and rewarding building
- This LEGO® motorcycle makes an iconic centerpiece for the home or
- This fantastic building set features solid-disc Lakester wheels with
- Teardrop fuel tank with Harley-Davidson logos and inbuilt speedometer
- Milwaukee-Eight engine with moving pistons, dual exhaust pipes, handlebar
- Moveable gear shift pedal and brake levers, kickstand and a sturdy
- Comes with an authentic dark red and black colour scheme.
- Spin the rear tyre to see the Milwaukee-Eight® engine pistons spring
- Decorated elements include 2 dark red 2×4 tiles
- Printed with the Harley-Davidson® Fat Boy® tank emblem.
- Special elements include a rear rim with super-wide tire.
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days