Hape: Tangram – Wooden Puzzle
The tangram is a dissection puzzle consisting of seven flat shapes, called
tans, which are put together to form shapes. The objective of the puzzle is to
form a specific shape using all seven pieces, which can not overlap.
- Includes seven brightly-colored pieces with cute eyes printed on
- Encourages problem-solving, color recognition and hand-eye coordination
- Endless ways to create your own patterns and shapes
- Made with a commitment to sustainability
- Measures 165 × 165 × 10mm
Suitable for ages 2 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days