Cubic Fun 3D National Geographic City Traveller India Puzzle. The Taj
Mahal with 107 pieces including 28 page information booklet
CubicFun 3D Puzzle is an educational and eco-friendly toy will help improve
puzzle lovers concentration and creativity. Our product is high-quality in
material and standards.The player will enjoy exploring their curiosity and
imagination while training their logical thinking, motor and problem solving
skills. We provide easy to follow step-by-step instruction. Our 3D Puzzles are
not only limited to puzzle lovers but also they are great for childrens,families
of all ages. The pre-cut paper and foam board puzzle pieces is precision made to
fit perfectly together and glue and tools are not required! Creat your own
realistic 3D replica of a famous piece of 3D model with this architecture
- While assembling, you will get lots architecture historical knowledge.
- The Colosseum with 107 pieces including 28 page information booklet.
- It was made from EPS foam board, eco-friendly protection as well.
- Safe & Green: No tools and glue needed,easy to assemble.
- Encourages your hands-on ability, and logical thinking.
- Finished size 28.4 × 28.4 × 18cm
Suitable for ages 10 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days