The National Geographic 3D Puzzle The Colosseum, from CubicFun,
includes 131 pieces and it takes about 2 hours to assemble.
You do not need tools or glue to build this magnificent arena. The final
product will look as it originally did, prior to the earthquake in the year
847 AD when part of the south side collapsed. Although there are no gladiators
present, it's easy to imagine the amazing spectacles that once took place here.
This 3D puzzle includes a colorful and informative National Geographic booklet,
full of Rome's rich culture, history, and beauty. So if you like building
puzzles, architecture and one of Europe's finest cities, there's no place like
Rome, there's no place like Rome.
- While assembling, you will get lots architecture historical knowledge.
- The Colosseum with 131 pieces including 28 page information booklet.
- It was made from EPS foam board, eco-friendly protection as well.
- Safe & Green: No tools and glue needed,easy to assemble.
- Encourages your hands-on ability, and logical thinking.
- Finished size 34.3 × 25.7 × 8.9cm
Suitable for ages 10 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days