The Classic Naval Combat Game now has a twist as a fast, fun
In this version of the Battleship game, players lay out their Coordinate
cards in front of them, and choose the Battle cards from their hand to play
either a Peg card or a Power card. It's an exciting strategy game as players
use their cards to search out, hit, and sink enemy ships. Younger players can
use the Beginner Game Rules included in the game guide. The first player to sink
all 5 of their opponents' ships wins the game! This card game is a convenient
way to let your kids take a version of the Battleship game with them when
traveling or visiting a friend's house.
- It's the Classic Naval Combat Game with a twist.
- Kids can enjoy a different kind of Battleship gameplay with this fun, fast
- In this fun game of strategy, players choose White Peg cards to search for
- Then use the Red Peg cards to damage those that have been revealed.
- Each ship card features a special power that amps up the suspense.
- This Battleship game is a fun, fast card game; Take it with you when
- A fun way to keep your kids entertained!
Suitable for ages 7 & up
Australia Delivery - We charge a flat rate of $6 AUD per shipment. Orders are shipped by air via Australia Post straight to your door!
Orders ship from our fulfillment partner Mighty Ape. Their warehouse is based in New Zealand with daily flights across the Tasman with Australia Post.
As a result of courier delays in Australia due to Covid-19, the current standard delivery times for In Stock products using Australia Post are as follows:
- QLD 3-5 business days
- NSW 3-6 business days
- ACT 4-6 business days
- VIC 5-9 business days
- SA 6-9 business days
- TAS, WA 7-9 business days
- NT 7-10 business days